The Project Manager is the leader of the project team and requires an organized individual that can ensure the delivery of contractual services and assess customer service expectations. The Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the overall direction, completion and financial outcome of a project while supervising and mentoring the project staff.
About Wieland Project Managers
Wieland Project Managers take ownership and drive relentlessly in all facets to produce a successful project. Wieland’s structure provides this immediate opportunity, coupled with daily guidance and leadership of experienced Project Executives and Senior Project Managers. Our Project Managers are integral to all functions of construction management which enables them to provide the experience and knowledge needed to support the project teams in multiple aspects of construction.
EEO Employer – It is the policy of the Wieland Corporation, as an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, to attract and retain the best qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Wieland has an unwavering focus on safety and the environment.
- Manage the project using established project controls and procedures.
- Perform constructability and coordination reviews.
- Communicate with owners, architects and subcontractors related to project risk, timetables, costs/budgets, and change management.
- Perform pre-construction planning, scheduling and cost control.
- Manage the buyout of projects by determining the subcontracting strategy for the project and preparing front-end documents and bid processes under various project delivery methods.
- Coordinate all project requirements/reviews with municipalities.
- Prepare monthly reports including budget and forecast analysis, schedule and safety.
- Provide jobsite leadership in safety and quality.
- Prepare contingency plans for potential risks, expanding contractual services and project profit.
- Prepare and distribute commitments/subcontracts within 30 days of project award and execution of the prime contract.
- Ensure change orders are being processed in the appropriate time frame.
- Schedule and hold monthly financial meetings with Regional Director, Senior Project Manager and Project Accountant to update project fee reconciliation, cost projections and s-curves.
- Ensure profit goals are being met and communicate any changes to Regional Director.
- Hold weekly team meetings to evaluate any risk or concern and bring any issues to Regional Directors attention.
- Know the Owner Contract terms to make educated and informed decisions.
- Provide knowledge and support to Assistant Project Managers and Project Accountants.
- Ensure all project documentation is being processed in a timely manner.
- Maintain the cohesiveness of the project team.
Wieland offers an excellent total compensation package to include competitive health benefits, with both a Standard Plan and HDHP with an HSA. A generous 401K plan contributing a match of 25%. Also providing cutting edge technology to improve the efficiency and safety of our employees and construction sites.
EEO Employer – It is the policy of Wieland Corporation, as an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, to attract and retain the best qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Wieland Corporation has an unwavering focus on safety and the environment.
Reports to the Senior Project Manager, and Project Executive. Can be working with several projects teams and must be able to prioritize and multitask. The Project Manager is essential to the projects financial outcome and overall success. Strong leadership skills are an essential attribute.
Interested? Fill out the form to email us and start the application process.