Assist Superintendents, Engineers and Project Coordinators with project-related technical and logistical support and administrative duties – including subcontractor and supplier planning, administration, work assignments, etc.
EEO Employer – It is the policy of the Wieland Corporation, as an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, to attract and retain the best qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Wieland has an unwavering focus on safety and the environment.
- Assist in the coordination of on-site construction and engineering activities for construction activities.
- Interpret design/drawings, specifications, submittals, and other construction documents.
- May be assigned to Field Operations, Engineering, Estimating or Project Controls.
- Completion of additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- Demonstrate an unusually high level of enthusiasm and commitment to the construction industry
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be enrolled in a 4-year construction or engineer related degree program at an accredited college/university.
- Previous internship experience preferred
Interested? Fill out the form to email us and start the application process.