This well-organized, motivated individual will be responsible for full cycle recruiting, while partnering with key leaders on identifying industry experts, creating unique targeted sourcing campaigns, organizing and executing networking events. This role requires proactive identification of active and passive candidates. The primary focus will be young talent for entry level positions and summer and year-round internships.
EEO Employer – It is the policy of the Wieland Corporation, as an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, to attract and retain the best qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Wieland has an unwavering focus on safety and the environment.
• Develop and maintain relationship with Colleges and Universities.
• Provide insight to the most effective recruiting opportunities to acquire top talent. *
• Represent the company at the selected job fairs.
• Source candidates through various online tools, universities, referrals, and other creative tools. *
• Establish and maintain candidate database of pre-qualified candidates to meet current and anticipated business needs.
• Develop and conduct training programs to improve recruiting and hiring efficiencies.
• Communications with candidates from initial application through interviews, assessments, and completion of new hire paperwork. *
• Conduct and coordinate orientations to newly hired employees. *
• Work in conjunction with other members of the recruiting team to create job templates, post jobs, manage candidates and maintain the applicant tracking system and job board.
• Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates by driving initiatives like branding, events, sourcing, and referrals.
• Research, analyze and present hiring statistics.
• Develop and maintain relationships with Regional Directors and other hiring managers to ensure confidentiality and proper support in hiring goals. *
• All information acquired shall remain confidential.
• Keep HR Director and Regional Directors informed of potential candidates and their status bi-weekly.
• Issue offer letters to potential candidates with approval from Regional Director’s and HR Director.
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing clean data entry.
• Assist with any HR duties as instructed by HR Director or Managing Director.
*Key Performance Indicators
A Bachelor's Degree is required in related field with previous recruiting experience.
Interested? Fill out the form to email us and start the application process.