Check Out Our Current Job Openings
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Construction Management Intern
Wieland’s Internship Program is intended to provide related work experience for talented young employees in their field of study with the potential of offering a full-time career following their graduation. Our internships are competitive, part-time, fully paid but temporary positions through the typical spring, summer and fall months. Part-time opportunities and cooperatives may also be available throughout the year.
- Assist in the coordination of on-site construction and engineering activities for construction activities.
- Interpret design/drawings, specifications, submittals, and other construction documents.
- Assist Superintendents, Engineers and Project Coordinators with project-related technical and logistical support and administrative duties – including subcontractor and supplier planning, administration, work assignments, etc.
- May be assigned to Field Operations, Engineering, Estimating or Project Controls.
- Completion of additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- Demonstrate an unusually high level of enthusiasm and commitment to the construction industry
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be enrolled in a construction or engineer related degree program.
EEO Employer – It is the policy of the Wieland Corporation, as an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, to attract and retain the best qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Wieland has an unwavering focus on safety and the environment.