Check Out Our Current Job Openings
ABOUT THIS POSITION
The Project Manager is the leader of the project team and requires an organized individual that can ensure the delivery of contractual services and assess customer service expectations. The Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the overall direction, completion and financial outcome of a project while supervising and mentoring the project staff.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage the project using established project controls and procedures
- Perform constructability and coordination reviews
- Communicate with owners, architects and subcontractors related to project risk, timetables, costs/budgets, and change management
- Perform pre-construction planning, scheduling and cost control
- Buy out of job by determining the sub-contracting strategy for the project and preparing front-end documents and bid processes under various project delivery methods
- Prepare monthly reports including budget and forecast analysis, schedule and safety
- Provide jobsite leadership in the area of safety and quality
- Prepare contingency plans for potential risks, expanding contractual services and project profit
- 4 year engineering degree or equivalent (10 yrs) including project management experience
- Excellent organizational, supervisory, decision making, and problem solving skills, with attention to detail, deadlines and accuracy is essential
- Computer literate and receptive to emerging technology and software programs
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Verifiable experience with solid project list, reference and subcontractor base
Excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits, generous 401K plan, as well as technical and management training programs.
EEO Employer – It is the policy of Wieland, as an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, to attract and retain the best qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Wieland has an unwavering focus on safety and the environment.