Check Out Our Current Job Openings
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Assistant Project Manager
Founded in 1958, Wieland is a U.S. based, privately-held, ENR 400 rated construction company. Wieland Corporation provides a complete range of services, including planning, program management, preconstruction, general contracting, construction management, design-build, and development.
We are committed to providing superior project management and are passionate about delivering great quality buildings in a safe, timely and environmentally friendly manner. We are looking for people who share these qualities and are passionate in this industry.
The Assistant Project Manager will assist the leader of the project team and requires an organized individual that can ensure accuracy in assisting with the delivery of contractual services. The Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the administrative and technical requirements for the construction projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepares contract, subcontracts, change orders and required supporting documents using project controls and procedures
- Monitors subcontractor compliance to scope, schedule, quality, safety and risk management
- Manages the project document control system including change orders, submittals, RFI’s and meeting minutes
- Maintains the drawing logs and as-built drawings
- Manages the close out process
- 4 year engineering degree or equivalent (2 yrs) including project management assistance experience
- Excellent organizational, supervisory, decision making, and problem solving skills, with attention to detail, deadlines and accuracy is essential
- Computer literate and receptive to emerging technology and software programs
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and coordinate numerous activities
Excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits, generous 401K plan, as well as technical and management training programs.
EEO Employer – It is the policy of Wieland, as an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, to attract and retain the best qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Wieland has an unwavering focus on safety and the environment.